BitRaser Drive Eraser Mac v220.127.116.11 loads via the USB creator for Mac application.
New Features & Improvements
- Create Mac bootable to wipe newer Macs with T2 chips and above, as well as for older Intel-based Macs. The software offers two options:
- T2 and above – Create bootable USB drives to wipe T2, M1, M1 Max, M1 Pro, and M2 chip-based machines.
- Other – Create bootable USB drives for wiping older Intel-based Mac® machines.
- The USB drive is now detected on the fly within the USB creator application.
- Updated GUI for a more intuitive user experience.
System Requirements for Creating Bootable USB for Mac® Wiping:
Processor: Intel or Apple Silicon Chip
OS: Mac OS 10.13 and above, Ventura OS recommended
Memory: 8 GB (recommended) / 4 GB (minimum)
Hard Disk: 128 GB free minimum.
Full Disk Access to the application is required.
Universal 32 GB USB 3.0 drive (Type-C)
Based on the model, USB boot should be enabled on Mac® device